- Prof. Dr. Stephan Bercikowskii
- (University of Duisburg-Essen / Germany)
- "Strategies to Harvest the Unique Properties of PLAL-generated Nanomaterials in Biomedical and Energy Application"
- Prof. Alessandro. De Giacomo (University of Bari / Italy)
- "Double pulse laser ablation in liquid for the production of nano-structures:
fundamental aspects and potential advantages"
- Prof. Dongsik Kim (POSTECH / Korea)
- "Laser treatment to modify thermal and colloidal properties of nanofluids"
- Prof. Sean. M. O'Malley (Rutgers University / US)
- "Nanoparticle Synthesis by Picosecond Laser Ablation of Thin-Films in Liquids"
- Prof. Koichi Sasaki (Hokkaido University / Japan)
- "Generation processes of nanoparticles in liquid-phase laser ablation: Insights obtained by in-situ diagnostics"
- Prof. DU Xi-Wen (Tianjin University / China)
- "Controllable synthesis of functional nanostructures by long-pulse-width laser"