EOS Conference on Advanced Nanoparticle Generation
and Excitation by Lasers in Liquids
ANGEL (Advanced Nanoparticle Generation and Excitation by Laser in Liquids)
is a conference series that brings the international community together to discuss scientific issues in the context of laser-generated nanoparticles in liquids. Following the first conference in 2010 in Engelberg, Switzerland, and the second one in 2012 in Sicily, Italy, ANGEL2014 will be held in Matsuyama, Japan.
- Accommodation information is updated.
- Online Registration Opens.
- Online abstract submission system open
- : 5 December, 2013
- Abstract submission deadline
- : 15 January, 2014
→ 22 January, 2014 (Japan Time)
- Author Notification
- : 28 February, 2014
- Early bird registration deadline
- : 4 April, 2014
- Online registration close
- : 30 April, 2014
|Registration Fee (JPY)||Regular||Student|
By 4 April, 2014
By 30 April, 2014